You’ll be happy to have help cooking dinner after you install this 12-inch maple shaker kitchen wall cabinet. Crafted from solid birch wood and featuring butt doors that use MDF center panels to protect them against warps and cracks from extreme temperatures, the cabinet is nothing less than sturdy and reliable despite the doors lacking center stiles.
The doors are attached to the unit using hidden, soft closing hinges that can be adjusted for easy opening and closing. The unit is made with a convenient RTA design and can be shipped out in only 2 business days. To provide the unit with extra support, the face and door frames have been made from ¾-inch solid wood whereas the sides, base, top and bottom walls, and internal shelves of the unit have been crafted from ⅝-inch A-grade plywood that is covered with a stain-resistant wood veneer. The interior of the cabinet has been finished with a layer of natural maple wood veneer that provides a contrast with the unit’s outside matte coloration.
The cabinet has been assembled using a highly trusted cam lock system. Its modern appearance is easy to maintain and clean thanks to the external layer of waterborne UV finish that makes for quick cleaning and adds color protection.
Additional Product Specs
- Shipping Time: Ships in 1 to 2 business days if in stock
- Sides: 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Top & Bottom (Wall): 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Bottom (Base): 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Back Panel: 5/8″ Picture Frame recess style
- Shelves: 5/8 ” A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Sides Panels Finished: No
- CARB Compliant: Yes