Crafted from solid birch wood and made RTA with the ability to ship within 2 business day for your convenience, this 9-inch espresso Shaker kitchen wall cabinet is great for quick renovations. The cabinet’s bottom and top panels, shelves, and sides have been crafted from ⅝-inch A grade plywood that is coated with a stain resistant veneer, while its interior has been finished with a natural maple wood veneer to provide a subtle contrast between the interior and exterior of the unit.
The back panel of the cabinet has been made using a unique ⅝-inch picture frame recess style. The unit’s solid wood door has been attached to the cabinet’s body by a hidden set of adjustable, soft-closing, hinges that allow for smooth operation and is set using an overlay fashion.
The door itself uses an MDF center panel that protects the door from cracking and warping with extreme temperature changes and is supported by ¾-inch face and door frames that make up for the absence of its center stile. Like out other high-quality cabinetry units, this wall cabinet is CARB-compliant and uses a cam lock assembly system. It has also been finished with a generous layer of waterborne UV finish that makes for convenient cleaning and adds a layer of color protection to ensure the longevity of the unit’s appearance.
Additional Product Specs
- Shipping Time: Ships in 1 to 2 business days if in stock
- Sides: 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Top & Bottom (Wall): 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Bottom (Base): 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Back Panel: 5/8″ Picture Frame recess style
- Shelves: 5/8 ” A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Sides Panels Finished: No
- CARB Compliant: Yes