Made of solid birch and featuring a bottom base, top and bottom walls, sides, and a set of structurally sound shelves that have been carefully made from A-grade ⅝-inch plywood that has a stain-resistant veneer, this 15-inch Shaker kitchen wall cabinet is sturdy, strong, and functional.
The unit’s back panel uses a ⅝-inch picture frame recess style and its face and door frames of t are made from ¾-inch solid wood that provides support for the large overlay door. The door makes use of MDF center panels to protect it from cracking, warping, and getting ruined in extreme temperatures as well as to give the door strength as it doesn’t have a center stile.
The door has been attached to the unit using a set of soft-closing, hidden, adjustable hinges that ensure that the doors open and close smoothly and offers no resistance. The interior of the cabinet is finished with a natural maple veneer that provides an interesting contrast to the outside of the unit, which is coated in a matte, waterborne UV finish.
The wall cabinet has been assembled using a cam lock system and is made as an RTA unit with the ability to ship within 2 days if in stock. In addition to our other units, this unit is CARB-compliant.
Additional Product Specs
- Shipping Time: Ships in 1 to 2 business days if in stock
- Sides: 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Top & Bottom (Wall): 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Bottom (Base): 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Back Panel: 5/8″ Picture Frame recess style
- Shelves: 5/8 ” A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Sides Panels Finished: No
- CARB Compliant: Yes