The CARB-compliant, RTA 18-inch Shaker kitchen wall cabinet offers not only great storage space but modern style and durability. The unit has been made from solid birch wood and has shelves, a bottom base, and side walls that have been made of 5/8-inch A-grade plywood that is encased in a stain resistant wood veneer, while its back panel is made from a ⅝-inch picture frame recess style and the interior of the cabinet has been finished with a natural maple veneer that contrasts the waterborne UV-finished exterior.
The unit has face and door frames that have been made of 3/4-inch solid wood and the overlay door of the cabinet uses MDF in its center in order to make it stronger and able to withstand more pressure, despite not having a center stile The MDF also protects the door from warping and cracking in extreme hot and cold weather. The door is secured to the unit by soft-closing, adjustable hinges that have been strategically hidden from view and ensure that the door glides open with ease.
The cabinet makes use of a sophisticated cam lock system of assembly and can be shipped within as few as 1-2 business days when in stock at the time of purchase.
Additional Product Specs
- Shipping Time: Ships in 1 to 2 business days if in stock
- Sides: 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Top & Bottom (Wall): 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Bottom (Base): 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Back Panel: 5/8″ Picture Frame recess style
- Shelves: 5/8 ” A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Sides Panels Finished: No
- CARB Compliant: Yes