This 12-inch Shaker style inset wall cabinet the perfect solution for any kitchen remodeling project. Manufactured by Maplevilles, this wall cabinet is constructed from solid birch wood for impeccable sturdiness throughout.
While the ¾” solid wood, which is used both in the door and face frames, promises structural endurance, the top/bottom walls, side panels as well as bottom base use ⅝” grade A plywood to ensure reinforced sturdiness in the unit. The stain-resistant veneer, as well as the waterborne UV finish, also makes the plywood colorfast as well as super easy to clean. The Shaker style single door is set on the box, use soft-closing, adjustable hinges which are hidden from the front view for a minimalist appearance. This also means the door sits flush with the cabinet’s facade.
On the top of it, the MDF center panel of the door protects from the cabinet from warping or cracking in unfavorable temperature. Retails with a CAM lock assembly system. Does not include knobs or handles.
Additional Product Specs
- Shipping Time: Ships in 1 to 2 business days if in stock
- Sides: 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Top & Bottom (Wall): 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Bottom (Base): 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Back Panel: 5/8″ Picture Frame recess style
- Shelves: 5/8 ” A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Sides Panels Finished: No
- CARB Compliant: Yes