This 15-inch Shaker style wall cabinet comes in vintage white color, which not only offers ample storage space above the countertop but offers a contemporary look to your kitchen.
Manufactured by Maplevilles, the leading cabinet maker in Southern California, this cabinet is crafted out solid birchwood promising immaculate sturdiness in every way possible. The structural integrity of this wall cabinet is reinforced by the ¾” solid wood that is used in the door and face frames while the top, bottom, side walls as well as bottom base use ⅝” grade A plywood offering enduring sturdiness to the unit. On the top of it, the stain-resistant veneer and waterborne UV treatment make the exteriors colorfast a well as easy-to-clean. The Shaker style single door is attached to the box via soft-closing and adjustable hinges that are completely hidden from the view, lending a clean look to the unit. The Shaker door sits perfectly flush with the cabinet’s facade, enhancing it minimalist profile. Moreover, the MDF center panel is designed to avoid warping or cracking in unfavorable temperature, contributing to the long lifespan of the unit.
Retails with a CAM lock assembly system. Does not include knobs or handles.
Additional Product Specs
- Shipping Time: Ships in 1 to 2 business days if in stock
- Sides: 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Top & Bottom (Wall): 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Bottom (Base): 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Back Panel: 5/8″ Picture Frame recess style
- Shelves: 5/8 ” A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Sides Panels Finished: No
- CARB Compliant: Yes