This 15-inch Shaker style wall cabinet features a vintage white color, which is ideal for any kitchen remodeling in contemporary fashion. Designed to keep your countertops clutter-free with overhead storage space, this unit is crafted by Maplevilles, a leading cabinet manufacturer in southern California.
Built from solid birch wood, this wall cabinet is as sturdy as they get. Whether it’s the door or face frame that use ¾” solid wood or top, bottom, side walls and bottom base that use ⅝” grade A plywood, the unit boasts impeccable sturdiness throughout. What’s more, the stain-resistant veneer and waterborne UV treatment offer a colorfast and anti-moisture surface, making the unit last longer. Designed to pronounce the contemporary and minimalist profile of your kitchen, the unit features a Shaker style single door which is set on the box via adjustable and soft-closing hinges, enabling the door to whisper shut while making it sit flush with the facade. The hinges are hidden from view, reinforcing the clean profile of the unit even further. This wall cabinet also boasts MDF center panel meaning it doesn’t warp or crack under unfavorable temperature, helping the unit stay protected for a long time.
Retails with a CAM lock assembly system. Does not include knobs or handles.
Additional Product Specs
- Shipping Time: Ships in 1 to 2 business days if in stock
- Sides: 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Top & Bottom (Wall): 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Bottom (Base): 5/8″ A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Back Panel: 5/8″ Picture Frame recess style
- Shelves: 5/8 ” A-Grade plywood with wood veneer
- Sides Panels Finished: No
- CARB Compliant: Yes